Joymo is a new streaming platform for every athlete, team and sport, at every level, to broadcast their valuable content to passionate fans across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and we are looking for people to join the company early and help us achieve our goals.
Founded in Oslo, Norway, but with sports organizations across 16 countries using the platform, Joymo is a revolution in the way that sport can take ownership over it’s video content and engage and inspire fans.
Partnership Consultant is an opportunity for you to be part of an innovative and welcoming team. You will work closely together with one of our Strategic Partner Managers with the goal of accelerating growth in the UK and Ireland. The responsibilities of this role are to identify new partnership opportunities with sports rights holders, form relationships with decision makers and build a pipeline of partnership opportunities for Joymo. You will also work closely with the rest of our international team in Scandinavia and North America, to secure and steward partnerships with sports rights holders. This is an exciting time to join our team!
- Reporting to a Strategic Partner Manager, you will together identify and unlock partnership opportunities with sports rights holders in the UK and Ireland.
- Execute on developed sales strategies and deliver on monthly sales targets.
- Engage and secure meetings with key decision makers across sports and media with the goal of securing new partnerships for Joymo.
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure you close new business.
- Identify emerging market trends and opportunities while also understanding the competitive landscape.
- Attend relevant virtual events, webinars, and conferences in the market to promote Joymo.
Qualifications and experience
- College degree or equivalent experience, preferably 4+ years of new business sales experience.
- Understanding of the media and sports landscape in the UK.
- Able to hit revenue targets and bring a creative approach to new business development.
- Record of building a sales pipeline efficiently through market analysis and prioritization.
- Good communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive OTT solutions to new partners.
- Language skills: Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Is this you?
- You are a motivated and organised sales professional.
- You are comfortable working remotely and know what great collaboration for people working apart looks like.
- You enjoy thinking strategically and know how to approach difficult decisions.
If you’re excited by this opportunity, and think you meet most of what we’re looking for but don’t tick every requirement, we still want to hear from you.
- The chance to help sculpt something - You will be joining an exciting company with global ambitions at an early stage.
- Ownership - everyone in Joymo feels great ownership of where we are going and how we are going to get there.
- Impact - This is an opportunity to help make a BIG impact on the world of sport and the engagement of people playing and watching sport.
- Fun - We really enjoy working together.
- Trust - Team Joymo is spread across countries and continents. Many work remotely. We have created a culture of trust, openness and transparency.
- Travel - the chance to travel across the UK, Europe and to the beautiful city of Oslo in Norway and hangout with an international team of funny, friendly people.