Joymo is a new streaming platform for every athlete, team and sport, at every level, to broadcast their valuable content to passionate fans across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and we are looking for people to join the company early and help us achieve our goals.
Founded in Oslo, Norway, but with sports organizations across 16 countries using the platform, Joymo is a revolution in the way that sport can take ownership over it’s video content and engage and inspire fans.
Strategic Partnerships Manager for the USA & Canada Market is a unique opportunity for you to be part of an innovative and welcoming team. You will have overarching responsibility for identifying, securing and forming new partnership opportunities with sports rights holders in the USA & Canada market. You will work closely with international colleagues in Scandinavia, Europe and the UK, to secure and steward partnerships with sports rights holders. This is an exciting time to join our team!
- Reporting to the CEO, you will develop and own the go-to-market strategy and sales development for the USA & Canada market.
- Develop and execute market-specific sales strategies to be successful at cultivating business growth in a new, developing market.
- Hire, manage and inspire a team of freelance sales consultants to form partnerships with sports rights holders.
- Identify and establish trusting relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders within the sport and media community, with a goal of establishing new business and partnerships.
- Identify emerging market trends and opportunities while also having an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Attend relevant virtual events, webinars, and conferences in the market to promote Joymo.
- College degree, preferably 4+ years of new business sales experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team with growth targets.
- Understanding of the media and sports landscape in the USA & Canada
- Able to hit revenue targets and bring a creative approach to new business development
- Record of building a sales pipeline through market analysis and prioritization.
- Good communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive OTT solutions to new partners.
- Language skills: Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Is this you?
- You are a motivated and organised sales professional.
- You are comfortable working remotely and know what great collaboration for people working apart looks like.
- You enjoy thinking strategically and know how to approach difficult decisions.
If you’re excited by this opportunity, and think you meet most of what we’re looking for but don’t tick every requirement, we still want to hear from you.
- The chance to help sculpt something - You will be joining an exciting company with global ambitions at an early stage.
- Ownership - everyone in Joymo feels great ownership of where we are going and how we are going to get there.
- Impact - This is an opportunity to help make a BIG impact on the world of sport and the engagement of people playing and watching sport.
- Fun - We really enjoy working together.
- Trust - Team Joymo is spread across countries and continents. Many work remotely. We have created a culture of trust, openness and transparency.
- Travel - the chance to travel across the UK, Europe and to the beautiful city of Oslo in Norway and hangout with an international team of funny, friendly people.
- Flexibility - we are all different, and have different needs. We want to create a culture that has room for everybody, and where you can be in control of your day to day.